Wednesday, April 10, 2013

That's Not What I Heard!

You know those crazy conversations you have with your friends that no one admits to or talks about? Yea I have those on a daily basis with amazing friends who will now deny my existence! LOL 

Some of them begin like this...

Friend: You should totally come over and watch Justified with me.

Me: I can't because I have crazy diarrhea and I have to do some work. 

Friend: Oh no not the crazy diarrhea!

Me: It's happening, not even funny.


Fast forward....about 20 minutes

Hubby: Did your friend tell you that you should have anal sex with me and you said you couldn't because you have crazy diarrhea??

Me: UMMM NOOOO Not even close! What the fuck??

Hubby: I swear that's what I heard!

Me: My friends do NOT randomly call me to tell me to have anal sex with you! I mean seriously they are MY friends they do not want to see me in that kind of pain!


Yea...that just happened....sadly it is 100% true. 
I don't know what's weirder...my conversation with my friends or the
things my hubby thinks he hears on the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment